Are you or a loved one facing a diagnosis of cancer? If so, you have come to the right place.
Receiving the diagnosis of cancer turns your life upside down and inside out. As someone facing cancer a host of feelings consume you:
- Are you fearful that time is running out?
- Are you feeling isolated, overwhelmed, hopeless, and /or helpless?
- Are you frantically searching the internet for solutions/information?
- Are you feeling the traditional medical approach is only half of the equation?
- Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control?
- Are you worried about the things you planned to do in the future, now that time may be running out?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please know you are completely normal! Most people facing cancer experience the same challenges, thoughts, fears, and concerns. Unfortunately, these issues can overwhelm and paralyze someone facing cancer.
Now take some time to think about the following:
- Do you want to take one of the most meaningful journeys of your life, but don’t know how or where to begin?
- Do you feel your cancer diagnosis is a crossroad or turning point; a sort of wake-up call?
My clients usually experience all the above feelings while knowing deep in their heart they are being called to a deeper personal journey of transformation. They simply have not learned the tools, strategies, skills and techniques necessary to develop and take the journey of their life to their best outcome.
Begin now to take charge of your cancer journey in a calm, deliberate, connected way.
To take charge of your cancer journey start with the following:
- Commit to your life changing personal journey.
- You must make the effort to acquire and implement the best skills, tools, techniques and strategies that will lead you to creating your personal journey.
I specialize in working with people facing cancer who yearn for a successful outcome/journey. These people are ready to commit deeply to this process and are motivated to begin. In the past I would mostly attract clients who are nearing the end of their cancer journey with advanced stages of cancer who were sick from their disease and/or treatments and running out of options. Although I’ve experienced success with many of these clients (including clients with Stage 4 advanced disease being alive 25 years later), at this point I prefer to work with clients who are earlier in the process with less advanced disease (ideally Stage 1 or 2) and still relatively healthy. This situation allows the client the time and personal health to learn, embody and implement the successful tools for manifesting their optimal health.
I can help you in many ways, because I have been down this road before and can provide the mentoring and resources you need. (Please see the relevant testimonials.)
FIRST – The skills, tools, techniques, and strategies you need.
I’ve created my unique Conscious Cancer Journey program/approach incorporating coaching techniques, healing techniques, the latest scientific findings, self-healing techniques, and much more. This is so helpful because everything is gathered together in one convenient and cost-effective package.
No need to frantically spend numerous hours searching the internet trying to piece all the information together to make sense. I have done it for you. The Conscious Cancer Journey program provides you a successful process that ensures you have the tools you need.
SECOND – Your support system/mentor.
My programs and support are designed to give you success. You will not be alone and you will be inspired and supported every step of the way. As I have done with so many other cancer clients, I can support and steer you every step of the way as you implement your journey.
Imagine how this sustained focus will keep you steadily progressing towards your health goals. Continued forward action, day-by-day and step-by-step will build your personal journey. I know this because I have done it and have seen it in so many of my clients! Soon you’ll look back with pride at your journey and be able to say, “Wow! I did this!”
Are you ready to move forward?
Here are some first steps to consider:
- Read answers HERE to some of the most frequent questions I get asked.
- Fill out the contact page telling me a bit about yourself.
- Read the relevant testimonials.
- Take the quiz in the Transformation Requirements to help you determine your suitability for this program.
- Schedule your complimentary consultation session. You will be glad you did!